Women to Aconcagua
Women to Aconcagua is an expedition to the roof of America, designed by and for women. Our desire is to facilitate in a comprehensive way, to all women who propose it, the possibility of finding their way to their inner peak and to the top of the highest mountain in the American continent.
Within this proposal, we offer three options. You can choose the one that best suits your desires, times and interests.
- Trekking to Plaza de Mulas Base Camp (4350m)
- Circunvalación 360 Ascent to Cerro Aconcagua (6961m)
- Trekking Plaza Francia (4200m)
All the proposals offer a spectacular panoramic view of the highest hill in America, which allows you to enjoy different and incredible landscapes. The expeditions enter the Aconcagua Provincial Park through the Valle de Vacas or the Quebrada de Horcones, according to the chosen itinerary.
Penitentes (2,770 m) / Quebrada de Horcones (2,880 m) / Confluencia (3,400 m)
Meeting in Penitentes at 10:30 am. Transfer from Penitentes to the entrance of the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
Trekking (3 and 1/2 hours approx) to Confluencia. Camp and dinner.
Accommodation: Mountain tent – Meals: L (Lunch) & Dinner.
Confluencia (3,400 m) / Mirador Plaza Francia (4,000 m) / Confluencia (3,400 m)
This day early in the morning after breakfast, we will trek from Confluencia to the Plaza Francia viewpoint (6 hours approx). This will be the most demanding day of this adventure. There we will have a spectacular view of the immense southern wall of Cerro Aconcagua. Return to Confluencia. Camp and dinner.
Accommodation Mountain tent – Meals: B, L (Lunch) & C.
Confluence (3,400 m) / Horcones (2,880 m) / Penitentes (2,700 m)
Breakfast. We leave the loads for the mules and we will begin the trek back to the entrance of the Aconcagua Park. A transfer will be waiting for us to take us to Villa Los Penitentes.
Meals: B, L (Lunch)
**Note: The proposed itinerary is subject to change due to weather or force majeure contingencies that put the safety of the group at risk. The guides reserve the authority to vary programs at their discretion. You can be sure that any change has two fundamental objectives: to maximize safety and the chances of success, and they are based on the knowledge and experience of our guides.
- Assistance in the management of the entry permit to the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
- Trekking and Mountain Guides Qualified professionals and assistants, according to number of
- Inner work facilitator
- Transfer Penitentes – Qda. Horcones-Penitentes in group vehicle for all participants.
- All meals during the stay in the mountain – approach / base camp / descent-
- Transport of 5 kg of personal equipment by mule to Confluencia IN-OUT (sleeping bag, extra coat)
- Accommodation in a mountain tent for 2 people
- CB service with Dining Tent, tables, chairs, complete crockery, electricity, electricity and free wifi.
- Bathroom in camp
- Free showers
- Equipment depot in Penitentes.
- VHF / GPS communications / radio equipment
- Complete Expedition Kit.
Services NOT Included
- Rescue expenses or other costs caused by abandoning the itinerary.
- SHORT TREKKING permit to enter Aconcagua Provincial Park.
- Personal equipment.
- Any other service that has not been specified as included.